At the end of the seminar you’ll be a Certified Blockchain Business Advisor. You’ll?learn how to?identify and take advantage of new business opportunities. You’ll get a comprehensive understanding of the industry and access to a global network of like-minded business leaders.
What’s In It
One entire day of training with international experts and serial entrepreneurs.
Only selected participants from top management, government, enterprise, and finance.
Networking dinner with participants, speakers and a select number of investors and journalists.
Course certificate issued by Digital Talents Academy, Level39, London.
- At the end of the seminar, you’ll have a?comprehensive understanding of the industry and its business opportunities.?You’ll get practical insights?as well as market trends and how they will affect the future and your corporate organizations.
- You’ll have the skills to make better strategic decisions, and to invest in the right projects.
- You’ll have a solid knowledge of ICOs (Initial Coin Offering) and STOs (Security Token Offering) and their regulation. You’ll get a solid understanding of the threats in cybersecurity.
- You’ll get access to a global network of like-minded business leaders, experts,?and innovators. The first taste will be the networking dinner after the seminar, with all the participants, the speakers, and a select number of investors and journalists.
- You’ll be able to ask questions about your specific project or company to the speakers and experts.
- You’ll get a certificate from Digital Talents Academy at Level39.
The seminar will be held in the heart of the City of London at Level39, Europe’s largest technology incubator for fintech, future cities, and cybersecurity.
Solvay Brussels School
A.I. & Robotics
Fintech Advisor & Investor
Blockchain for Business
Cruise & Networking Dinner
In the evening, we’ll reach?Westminster by boat. It’s a quick 30-minute cruise on the Thames River. The dinner will be hosted by NLC, one of the historical Gentlemen Club of London. NLC was the club of Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and today it’s is still a place where men and women from government, culture, and finance meet and hang out.